Easy and Rewarding
St. Maurice appreciates the kindness and generosity of all its volunteers. Volunteering is a rewarding and profound way you can contribute to St. Maurice athletics, field trips, and special events.
Submit the following documents to a school office in paper form, or email digital copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Current Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check (may take several weeks): Link
2. Child Abuse Registry Check (may take several weeks): Link
3. Respect in Sport Certificate (for coaching- 6 hr. course): Link
4. Respect in School Certificate (3 hr. course): Link
5. Read the combined file of the Code of Conduct (from the Student Handbook), the Code of Professional Ethics, and the Student Protection Policy documents and sign and submit Appendix A: Statement of Understanding: Link
Note: Checks and courses are valid for: 4 years for the Respect in School program and 5 years for the other checks required for volunteers, and are at the expense of each volunteer. A signed appendix A: Statement of Understanding is required yearly. Volunteers will be notified when courses and checks require renewing.
Thank you in advance for your contribution to our community.